Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ultra-clear Refracting Telescope】With 400 mm focal length and 80 mm aperture to capture more light picture and optical glass coated for enhanced image brightness to protect your eyes.
- 【Optimum Magnification】Three replaceable eyepiece (16X, 40X, 80X) with a 3X Barlow lens. 6*30 finder scope with mounting bracket, erect-image diagonal make locating objects more easily.
- 【Adjustable Tripod】This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable tripod. Adjustable full size tripod ensures a stable platform.
- 【Applicable Use】This telescope is quick and easy to set up even for the novice and will encourage kids to love learning about space, great gift idea for kids who love science and astronomy!
- 【Satisfaction Quality】Reliable and friendly customer service within a 24 hour time frame. 1-YEAR care for free replacement.
Details: Specification: ● Type: Refractor ● Aperture: 80mm (3. 15") ● Focal Length: 400mm (15. 75”)● Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount ● Eyepiece: K25mm: 16X ; K10mm: 40X; K5mm: 80X● Finderscope: 6*30● Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK4 prism● Tripod: stainless steel Tripod (adjustable)● Barlow lens: 3XPackage Content: ● 1 x Telescope Optical Tube ● 1 x stainless steel Tripod ● 3 x Eyepiece ( 25mm & 10mm & 5mm ) ● 1 x 6*30 Finderscope ● 1 x Finderscope base● 1 x Zenith Mirrors ● 1 x Barlow lens 3X● 1 x Accessory Tray● 1x Phone Attachment And Blutooth RemoteWarning!Warm Tips: ●If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel. ●When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass. ●Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better. ●Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective. ●NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!
Release Date: 05-15-2015
Telescope ( Telescopio )